Cooling System Services
Christmas trading hours: Hycraft Automotive will be closed on December 21 and is re-opening on January 2. Schedule your car service online to ensure trouble free motoring during holiday season!
When there are issues with the radiator cap, the cooling fan or the water pump you could run into serious issues with your engine. An issue in the cooling system could mean that you are stuck on the side of the road with smoke coming from the engine. To keep your vehicle and your family safe, turn to our team of mechanics at Hycraft Automotive.
Why Choose Us
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we give you peace of mind by backing the work we perform with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Great Mechanics: The Hycraft Automotive mechanics are kept up to date on all the latest parts and services with ongoing training seminars and service bulletins from Repco.
- Great Value: Our connection to local vendors around Clontarf paired with our access to the Repco spare parts network helps us to give you the best service at the best price.
Cooling System Services from Hycraft Automotive Include:
- Radiator Repair
- Filling the Antifreeze
- Replacement Cooling Fan
- Replacement Hoses
- Thermostat Repair
- Sensor Repair
- Radiator Cap Replacement
Common Cooling System Issues
Issues with the cooling system will usually result in an overheating of the engine. Some signs that you may be facing an issue are loss of efficiency in the vehicle, pooling of fluid under the car or the coolant sensor reading is too hot. In order to prevent your engine from overheating, it is important to make an appointment with the mechanics at Hycraft Automotive. We will look for such common culprits as:
- Leak in the Coolant Hose
- Lack of Coolant Fluid
- Thermostat Stuck in the Open Position
- Broken Clamp on the Radiator Hose
- Clog in the Radiator System
It is important to take good care of your vehicle. This is done through maintaining log book services and staying on top of issues as soon as they arise. The quicker you catch a problem, the sooner you can find a solution. When it comes to the coolant system be sure to take care of fluid levels and watch for hose issues.
Bring your car in today to see the mechanics at Hycraft Automotive to take care of all your coolant system issues!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 4:30PM