Belts and Hoses Service
Belts and hoses are small items when it comes to the inner workings of the car. However without the timing belt or coolant hoses the car would overheat and cease to run. When you’re experiencing overheating or a squealing sound coming from the engine, reach out to the team in Clontarf that you can trust.
Why Work With Hycraft Automotive
- Peace of Mind: As a small business we have the pleasure of being a part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre network. We can give you the attention of a small shop with the bonus of the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Top Training: From the small family car to a fleet of brand new service vehicles, our team has the talent and training to handle whatever issue they are faced with.
- Community Shop: By visiting our shop you are helping to make an investment in your vehicle and the community of Clontarf.
Services for Belts and Hoses offered by Hycraft Automotive
- Clamp Repair
- V-Belt Replacement
- Fan Belt Replacement
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Coolant Hose Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Replacement
- Air Intake Hose Replacement
- Steering Fluid Hose Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Hose Replacement
Common Symptoms of Belt or Hose Failure
Without properly functioning belts and hoses your car may not turn on or may overheat. Knowing what is causing issues such as the squealing sound in the engine or the lack of fuel efficiency is the first step to getting back out on the road. To help you pinpoint what the issues your vehicle is facing, here is a short list of common belt and hose issues.
- Wear and Tear on the Teeth of the V-Belt
- Bending and Cracking of the Timing Belt
- Wear and Tear of the Fan Belt
- Loose Serpentine Belts
- Crack in the Tubing Causing a Leak of Fluids
- Hardening of the Tube Causing a Backup of Fluids
- Broken Seal of the Hose Creating a Loss of Fluid
For maintenance to check on the quality of the timing belt before a big trip, or the replacement of the coolant hoses on the radiator, make an appointment with the mechanics at Hycraft Automotive.